3.5.10

Jesus Christ Was Nailed To The X But That Doesn't Mean Heaven After True 'Til Death....

Been a while since I've updated this, with the weather being a bit better I've been getting out!
Few new bits and pieces.

xFilesx - Excruciation + Discography 12"
Fucking love this album! Fast pissed off hardcore, Simpson said they were the main influence for Out Of Hand and I can see why. I downloaded Excruciation a while back so I've rinsed that but I haven't had a chance to listen to the other side much. The one thing that does bug me about this, no insert! Even if it was just a photocopied piece of paper with the recording details and the lyrics. Annoying. But still awesome none the less.
http://www.myspace.com/xfilesxnbhc

Trap Them - Cunt Heir To The Throne 7"
Fast and brutal. So heavy, so hard. First heard of these after their bass player filled in on a Trash Talk tour so decided to check them out. Amazing and now on Deathwish. The colour way on this is awesome, half black and grey with black splatter. The cover confuses me a bit as it has the title of the 7" but just some weird pixel lettering and in no way does it read Trap Them, maybe I'm missing something.

Take care

xDanx

No comments:

Post a Comment